Laminated Safty Glass is a combination of two or more glass sheets with one or more strong inter-layers of thermal-plastic (PVB).
The manufacture process is first discharging air of the hollow space by the method of heat pressure or vacuum draining. Then put the glass into high pressure furnace, the furnace can dissolve the small quantity of residual air into PVB layer by its high pressure and heat.
- Safety: The interior film is strong and able to hold fragments. It is not easy to penetrate in the timing of impact. Even if the glass shatters, fragments can be hold and not easy to fly. Compare with others, laminated glass has better strength in the proof of shock, burglary, bullets, and burst.
- Energy-saving: Its inter film impedes the transmission of solar heat and reduces the air conditioning cost of building.
- Sound insulation: The inter film has the effect of sound insulation.
- Anti-UV: The inter film filters out 99% of ultra-violet rays, prevents the colors of furniture and curtains from fading.
- Increasing the esthetic sensibilities of the building appearance: There are many color options of inter films. It is easy to use for the harmony with the other parts of curtain wall and the scene of the building surrounding.
||Max Size(mm × mm)
||Min Size(mm × mm)
||Max Weight / per piece(kg)
|6 ~ 44
||2420 × 6000
||300 × 300
* If you have any other special size requirements, please contact us.